Monday, October 31, 2011

Watch this space

I am very dedicated, hard working and always up for a challenge! I love working with people and have a great passion for doing creative things and coordinating events. I strive to be successful in everything I do and therefore I am always eager to help where I can to gain knowledge, experience and self-confidence in the diverse Public Relations industry. I like to be hands on, identifying problem situations and improving communication between stakeholders. To be able to use my PR skills and see a company rise above its competitors is a dream for me.

I am on my way to reach great heights, every day I learn and grow, bringing me one step closer to reaching my dreams. Watch this space people because here I come! Ready to take on the PR industry on another level!

No comments:

Post a Comment