Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My big fat BIG dream

Five years ago I probably answered my big dream as being successful. Today this dream feels more and more unreal unless I was to explain what exactly I define as success.
Well I have a dream to be financially independent and live a comfortable life in that sense. I have a dream of growing in my career to be challenged to my full potential while enjoying at least 60% of what I do each day, being creative and active. I have a dream to move back to my home town to start a family and raise my children in a safe environment.
I want to keep learning, keep growing as a person and a leader, making time for others and improving the lives of the less fortunate through fulfilling my cause on earth. 
I want to smile and laugh everyday and make someone else smile too. I want to be the shoulder for my family and friends to cry on and a rock for them to hold on to, I want to be the friend, the daughter, the sister, the mother and wife to the best of my ability. I want to be an example as a child of God that live up to my reason for being.
I don’t want to be controlled by worldly things but rather appreciate the little miracles each day holds. I want to be one with nature again as in my youthfull days and get out of the nasty routines of rushing through the days, working so many hours that one forgets to live.
I dream about living a day to the full and enjoying every moment of it…

No comments:

Post a Comment