Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Always ask yourself in the case of a disaster- will this matter in five years?

Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Hate to me is such a strong word, I have grown to the age of 17 when I for the first time experienced the feeling and could for the first time use this word as an explanation to how I felt inside. I hated and I hated the feeling. It was a mixture of jealousy and disappointment and tears of sadness with just an extra hint of something that made it an unbearable feeling to hold onto. This was a situation where a best friend portrayed me and never having an opportunity to deal with portrayal; my body suddenly reacted in this state. I was shocked at this person I have become but soon realised this is all because I allow it to change me. I quickly learned the power of forgiveness and have never allowed myself to let the power of hatered take control of me. Everything did happen for the best in both our lives that was affected and we have a friendship bond that I believe will last forever.
 Forgive everyone everything. However good or bad a situation is, it will change and it’s most likely to change for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment